Our wonderful photographer, Soraya, met us at Arbor Hills in Plano, TX for our family maternity shoot. It was
a beautiful park, but it was HOT (like 101 degrees!). We were dripping with
sweat 5 minutes in, but it was so much fun shooting with Bert. He got so
excited every time someone walked by with a dog. He would point and squeal! We're a little sweaty in these pics, but I think they turned out great!


So far, this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful – very similar to my last one. I’m trying hard not to gain 60 pounds again :) My downfall this time around is Sonic shakes (last time it was frozen yogurt). I know all the ones “off” the menu. I’ve had to school a few new Sonic carhops who try to tell me “we don’t make that shake”. I’m like, “don’t play with me – I know what Sonic can do”.
My OB says it’s going to be another big baby (yikes!). We are
super-excited Bert will have a playmate to grow up with!













No comments:
Post a Comment