Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to the Real World...

As I feared, I have been a terrible blogger due to my work schedule :( But, hopefully this post will update everyone on what's been going on with the Brattons...
In May, I graduated from medical school, and we moved to Chicago, IL for my first year of residency. After 4 long years, I'm finally a doctor! I'll be doing my intern year in medicine here and then moving to Dallas, TX next July to start my residency in Ophthalmology (eye surgery).
Since we will only be in Chicago for one year, Rob decided to go to grad school. He started at DePaul University's Kelstadt Graduate School of Business in July, and he will be getting a Masters in Real Estate Finance.
It's so strange how our roles have reversed! I was always the one in school with Rob working. Now, Rob is in school and I'm working. The weirdest thing about all this is that I am actually getting PAID ~ it makes me feel like I'm actually an adult now with a real job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment