Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wedding Pics

I'm a Bratton! Rob and I were married February 21, 2009. It was seriously the best day of my life. It's incredible having all your best friends and family all in one room. Thanks to everyone for making the trip to Memphis.

We just got our pictures back from our photographer, Studio J, and they are amazing. You can see all of them on my facebook page or at his website if you click on "Proofs". I wanted to share some of my favorites...


Our rings



Ringbearer pillow (a Monica Lynch creation)


My grandma's Korean gown


Our programs (a Monica & Rob creation)


Wreaths on the church front door


About to walk down the aisle...


Me and Dad


*Smooch*


Rob and his groomsmen


My beautiful bridesmaids


The Ringbearer Ryal - Rob's nephew


Rob with the Flowergirls - Lande, his niece, and Sophie, my cousin


Our reception flowers


Reception at Central Train Station downtown


First Dance - "At Last"


Bride's Cake


Cutting the cake (I was apparently very excited)


Groom's Cake - Go Vols!


Elvis made an appearance....


Cordova High Reunion


My girls :)


Rob booty dancin'


Gettin' down with Super T!!


SUPER T!!







Riding away in the carriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment